What is lignin
Asked by sinimpravasi4367.7sdatl | 22nd May, 2020, 03:44: PM
Lignin is a complex organic polymer deposited in the cell walls of many plants, making them rigid and woody.
Answered by | 22nd May, 2020, 07:04: PM
- What is teredophytes?
- Territophite cell example and it's function
- Fill Ups- When the pollen grains come in contact with the ____________ , a substance called ____________ is realesed.
- Differentiate between the following: i) Algae and Fungi
- What are different forms of algae
- Example of autotrophs and heterotrophs
- Name and discuss in brief the major organs of the shoot system of the plant
- Explain the term macronutrients and micronutrients. How does lack of these affect a plant ? what happens when there is lack of Nitrogen and iron
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number