What is implantation
Asked by abhayputtan | 12th Oct, 2019, 08:27: AM
Implantation is the process in which embryo forms a pit in the wall of the uterus and gets fixed in it in about a week's time after ovulation. Implantation of embryo takes place at the Blastocyst stage.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 12th Oct, 2019, 06:50: PM
- please explain reproduction health
- What is DNA replication? what are the steps involved in dna replication (in detail)?
- what is sexual intercource
- 1. Assertion (A): the most common reason for the deterioration in the women's health is frequent conception and child bearing. Reason(R): lack of knowledge and pressure form the society to have children are major causes of frequent conception
- what is the need of contraceptive methods?
- what is sex
- Assertion: sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in offsprings reason: sexual reproduction results from fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number