What is implantation
Asked by abhayputtan | 12th Oct, 2019, 08:27: AM
Implantation is the process in which embryo forms a pit in the wall of the uterus and gets fixed in it in about a week's time after ovulation. Implantation of embryo takes place at the Blastocyst stage.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 12th Oct, 2019, 06:50: PM
- what is sex
- Assertion: sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in offsprings reason: sexual reproduction results from fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
- can a couple have babies without having sex ?
- Why to subscribe Plans
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number