what is genotype
Asked by snhati2014 | 4th Nov, 2018, 02:02: PM
Genotype is the genetic constitution of a particular individual (i.e. the particular set of genes it possesses.) Example - Tallness is represented by 2 genotypes - TT (pure tall) and Tt(hybrid tall)
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Nov, 2018, 09:15: AM
- structure of dna was discovered by whom? in what way mugup the questions
- Question:-Name the following (please answer the encircled questions)
- from which cell organelle does cell division initiates?
- Does spindle fibres considered as a part of centrosomes ??
- what is a chromosome
- define homozygous and heterozygous chromosomes
- After replication of a DNA molecule how many strands of daughter DNA are formed and what happens to the parent DNA molecule?
- What are chromatics and sister chromatids?
- How does telomere provide stability to the chromosome
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number