what is clone
Asked by kumars03639 | 1st Aug, 2020, 07:06: PM
Cloning is the creation of an organism which is an exact genetic copy of its parent. A clone is an animal that is genetically identical to its parent. In animal cloning, an entire organism is produced from a single cell of the body.
Answered by | 2nd Aug, 2020, 12:58: PM
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
- Does variation occur in asexually reproducing organisms? Justify.
- Where is variation beneficial to the species but not necessary for individual?
- what's mean by heredity
- X chromosomes means
- recessive traits
- how is hereditary changes responsible for evolution
- Dear experts, Pls help me out with this question with a proper solution. Thank you. Q) In a cross, AABbDdEEGg X AaBbddEegg, what will be the frequency of the genotype AaBbddEegg ?
- Green and red colored seeds are recessive and dominant trait respectively. Out of F1 and F2 in which generation will the green seed appear, if both parents are not hybrid.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number