what is clone
Asked by kumars03639 | 1st Aug, 2020, 07:06: PM
Cloning is the creation of an organism which is an exact genetic copy of its parent. A clone is an animal that is genetically identical to its parent. In animal cloning, an entire organism is produced from a single cell of the body.
Answered by | 2nd Aug, 2020, 12:58: PM
- Where is variation beneficial to the species but not necessary for individual?
- what's mean by heredity
- X chromosomes means
- recessive traits
- how is hereditary changes responsible for evolution
- Dear experts, Pls help me out with this question with a proper solution. Thank you. Q) In a cross, AABbDdEEGg X AaBbddEegg, what will be the frequency of the genotype AaBbddEegg ?
- Green and red colored seeds are recessive and dominant trait respectively. Out of F1 and F2 in which generation will the green seed appear, if both parents are not hybrid.
- Mendeleev laws class 10
- What is sex determination
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number