what is cell division ?
Asked by rana.anand34 | 2nd Jun, 2019, 01:13: PM
Cell division is the means of reproduction in which all cells need to copy their chromosomes exactly and pass on an identical copy to each daughter cell. There are two types of cell division-mitosis and meiosis
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Jun, 2019, 01:26: PM
- If the chromosomes do not double during s phase how do they divide equally during mitosis? do the chrmosomes double during prophase?
- Define cell cycle.
- In how many hours do human cells in a culture divide?
- State the duration of the cell cycle in yeast.
- State the two phases of the cell cycle.
- Which is the longest phase of the cell cycle?
- Write the three phases which are collectively known as interphase.
- How many chromosomes are present in an onion cell?
- Name the following: Division of cytoplasm Division of nucleus
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number