what is cam and follower motion?
Asked by krishavsom | 31st Mar, 2020, 11:45: AM
Cam is a mechnaical element used to convert its rotory motion into reciprocating of follower to obtain desired output.
A cam is a rotating or sliding piece in a mechanical linkage used especially in transforming rotary motion into linear motion
If you observe any any animation of cam and follower you will notice that cam performs rotational motion. And follower which in contact with cam performs linear and repetitive motion.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 31st Mar, 2020, 12:21: PM
- what is accerlation
- a man walks a distance of 50m in 1 minute and another 50m in 1.5min is the motion non uniform also,find his average speed in m/s
- A car covers a distance of 160 km between two cities in 4h. What is the average speed of the car?
- The quantity which tells the distance of a body travels in a certain time is called : a) Acceleration b) Velocity c) Displacement d) None of these
- EXPLAIN TYPES OF MOTIONS
- What is the difference between distance and displacement ???
- Mam can you please solve one math of physics chapter force and motion . The question is A stone dropped from the top of a building reaches the ground with the velocity of 49m/s .If acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m/s2 ,calculate the time for which stone a falling freely
- What is the motion of our chest while inhaling and exaling air
- explain the simple pendulem
- how the knowledge of pressure helps to understand the functioning of sports like skiing, karate, ice skating
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number