what is a chromosome
Asked by bundelapratapshiv | 28th Aug, 2018, 05:12: PM
The chromosome is a DNA molecule capable of self-reproduction and plays a vital role in hereditary, variation and evolutionary development of the species. Chromosomes were discovered by the German scientist Walther Fleming in 1882 in the rapidly dividing cells of the larvae of salamander.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 29th Aug, 2018, 08:45: AM
- What is the difference between nucleosomes and nucleotides?
- What is the diffrence between chromosome, chromatins fibres, chromatids, and DNA?
- Deoxy ribonuclic acid?
- pls explain the term of diploid>???????????
- what is the differencebetween homologous-heterologous and homozygous-heterozygous ?
- why do humans have different from each other DNA?????
- structure of dna was discovered by whom? in what way mugup the questions
- Question:-Name the following (please answer the encircled questions)
- from which cell organelle does cell division initiates?
- Does spindle fibres considered as a part of centrosomes ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number