WHAT ARE TRUE AND FALSE FRUITS
Asked by limitedpranjal | 4th Apr, 2015, 10:28: PM
A fruit that is derived from only the ovary and its contents is said to be a true fruit. Example- Pea
A fruit derived from the ovary and its contents as well as other parts of the flower is called a false fruit. Example- Apple
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Apr, 2015, 09:47: PM
- the type of fruit seen in fabaceae is
- what do you mean by open aestivation
- What Do YOU Mean By Coleoptile
- Define thalamus.
- Name the accessory organs of a typical flower.
- Name the reproductive organs of a typical flower.
- Explain the following terms: (a) Gamosepalous calyx (b) Pentamerous flower
- What is the significance of brightly coloured petals?
- Define aestivation.
- What is staminode?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number