What are the types of RNA?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th May, 2014, 05:55: PM
The three types of RNA are messenger RNA OR m-RNA, transfer RNA or t-RNA and ribosomal RNA or r-RNA.
Answered by | 29th May, 2014, 07:55: PM
- Write any three difference between DNA and RNA.
- What is the replication process in DNA?
- What are the components of nucleic acid?
- What are the heterocyclic nitrogenous bases isolated by the hydrolysis of nucleic acids?
- How a nucleoside differs from nucleotide?
- What are the commonly occurring Pyrimidine bases in nucleic acids?
- What are the Pyrimidine bases in RNA?
- What are the Pyrimidine bases in DNA?
- Which process leads to the synthesis of RNA?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number