What are somatic cells ? Are there anything opposiite to it ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 4th Oct, 2017, 10:30: PM
Somatic cells are all cells in the body except germ cells, which are egg and sperm. Internal organs skin, bones, blood and connective tissue are all made up of somatic cells. There is no opposite to somatic cells. Since the somatic cells exclude the egg and sperm, they are opposite to other body parts that are made up of somatic cells.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Oct, 2017, 08:11: AM
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
- right or wrong in RNA nitrogen base thymine is replace by uracil
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number