What are somatic cells ? Are there anything opposiite to it ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 4th Oct, 2017, 10:30: PM
Somatic cells are all cells in the body except germ cells, which are egg and sperm. Internal organs skin, bones, blood and connective tissue are all made up of somatic cells. There is no opposite to somatic cells. Since the somatic cells exclude the egg and sperm, they are opposite to other body parts that are made up of somatic cells.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Oct, 2017, 08:11: AM
- Describe me about inheritance of blood group
- What is importance of variatiion? Long decribe...
- Why is dna copying not beneficial to a individual
- What are genes
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number