what are parasitic plants??
Asked by neetu.sharma.ns | 15th Apr, 2021, 07:56: AM
Please click on Parasitic Plants to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 15th Apr, 2021, 11:44: AM
- what are saprotrops
- What is emulsfication of fats ?
- Give a brief description of the process of synthesis of food in green plant. Distinguish between parasites and saprotrophs?
- What is autotrophs
- Do we cultivate only food crops? Which other food do we cultivated
- tell ANS
- The insectivorous plant in the following is ________. i. Cuscuta ii. Venus flytrap iii. Mistletoe iv. Lichens
- what is germition
- what is nutrition and write the name of the nutrients?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number