unit of one mole
Asked by vinaydada.b.914 | 22nd Aug, 2019, 01:52: PM
Mole is the unit of amount of substance.
1 mole = Avogadro's number units of that substance
= 6.022 × 1023 units of substance.
1 mole of water = 6.022 × 1023 molecules of water.
Answered by Varsha | 22nd Aug, 2019, 05:42: PM
- What is the unit of mole?
- how many litres of steam will be formed from 2L of H2 and 1L of O2 if all volumes are present in same temperature and pressure temperature temperature a
- Number of moles in 2kg electrons ?
- How to find concentration of the solutions
- Provide me all formulae related to ♦ MOLE CONCEPT♦.
- solve this
- Mole concept
- Explain mole concept.
- what is mole concept?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number