type of nutrition found in fungi, lichen, amarbel and pitcher plant
Asked by jayanthiavanti | 10th Jul, 2018, 10:06: PM
Heterotrophic or parasitic nutrition is found in fungi, lichen, amarbel and pitcher plant
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Jul, 2018, 11:04: PM
- What is symbotic and parasite plant ? Explain with diagram
- what is saprotrops give an example for it
- what is simbiosis relation ?
- Distinguish between symbiotic nutrition and saprophytic nutrition
- Explain the mechanism of trapping insects in Venus flytrap
- What is meant by autotroph?
- Is there is only cuscuta plant which take nutritions from other plants
- why algae called saprophyat
- Plants like deodar are.....
- Autotroph is term used for
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number