Two trains A and B start moving at the same time. The distance travelled by them in given intervals of time are given below.
Plot the Distance- time graph for the motion of two trains. State which train has uniform motion and which train has non- Uniform motion.
Also Plot Speed- time graph after calculating the speed of the two trains at different time intervals.
Asked by prajitvip | 8th Jun, 2020, 06:03: PM
From graph, it is clear that train A is in uniform motion
From above graph, we can say that train B is in non -uniform motion.
Speed - tim egraph of train A shows that it moves with constant speed i.e. 40 km/h
Speed - time graph for train B is as follows: -
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th Jun, 2020, 04:34: PM
- two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
- what is average speed
- What is Velocity?
- A cyclist covers a distance of 50 m in 10 s. Calculate the speed of the cyclist in I m/s (ii) km/h
- define velocity
- An object moves 9 m in first 3 sec, 11 m in next 3 sec, and 7 in last 3 sec. What is its average speed?
- a body travels along a circular path of radius 70 me after travelling half a revolution in 20 seconds find the average speed and average velocity
- an object level 18 metre in 4 seconds and next 18 metre into second calculate average speed of the object
- A body is moving with a velocity of 10 m/s .if the motion is uniform what will be the velocity after 10s
- an aeroplane files 200km with a uniform speed of 300 km per hour and then another 200km with a uniform speed of 240 km per hour calculate the average speed of aeroplane
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number