two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
Asked by diarawat123 | 8th Jul, 2021, 02:13: AM
Relative velocity of each person with respect to other = ( 10 + 15 ) = 25 m/s
Distance between them = 150 m
Time to meet = distance / relative velocity = 150 / 25 = 6 s
distance moved by person who is moving with speed 10 m/s = 10 × 6 = 60 m
Hence both the persons will meet after 6 s from starting time.
Location of meeting point is 60 m from the staring point of man who is moving with speed 10 m/s
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 8th Jul, 2021, 07:27: AM
- what is angular velocity
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- what is average speed
- What is Velocity?
- A cyclist covers a distance of 50 m in 10 s. Calculate the speed of the cyclist in I m/s (ii) km/h
- define velocity
- An object moves 9 m in first 3 sec, 11 m in next 3 sec, and 7 in last 3 sec. What is its average speed?
- a body travels along a circular path of radius 70 me after travelling half a revolution in 20 seconds find the average speed and average velocity
- an object level 18 metre in 4 seconds and next 18 metre into second calculate average speed of the object
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number