The threshold wavelength of a photosensitive metal is 275nm.calculate the maximum velocity of the photoelectron ejected when light of 180nm is incident on it.
How to solve this??
Asked by Hemanthrakshitha95 | 3rd Mar, 2020, 02:55: PM
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 3rd Mar, 2020, 03:55: PM
- what is the princple of working laser light?
- In the wave picture of light, intensity of light is determined by square of the amplitude of wave. What determines the intensity of light in the photon picture of light?
- How would you prove the dual nature of matter?
- What is the nature of matter waves?
- Why is the wave nature of particle not observable in daily life?
- Are matter waves electromagnetic in nature?
- Is a moving particle equivalent to a single wave?
- Is the de Broglie wavelength of a photon of an electromagnetic radiation equal to wavelength of a radiation?
- How do matter waves differ from a light wave as regards the velocity of the particle and the wave?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number