The organs of circulatory system in the body are
Asked by Shashinibariya | 1st Feb, 2019, 05:06: PM
The circulatory system consists of the heart, blood vessels i.e arteries, veins and capillaries, blood and lymph. Platelets are important to clot the blood at points of injury.
Answered by | 1st Feb, 2019, 05:25: PM
- what is circulatory system
- What is circulatory system
- Did buffaloes also have human blood
- why artery have thick elastic wall
- Blood group matching before blood transfusion
- The blood type identified under ABO blood groups systems are
- The Circulatory System is made up of the _______________, ____________and blood vessels.
- 4 differences between artery and vein
- Radha fell down while running. She started bleeding but it stopped after few minutes. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number