The difference between C.I and S.I for 3 years @20% p.a is Rs 152. What is the principal lent in each case .?
Asked by Rp7350876 | 20th Apr, 2020, 12:52: PM
Please get a similar solved problem here.
Answered by | 20th Apr, 2020, 08:50: PM
- The simple interest on a sum of money for 2years at 10% p.a. is rupees 1700 Find:1st
- ) Mr. Sharma took a loan of Rs.10000 from SBI at the rate of 10% p.a. compounded annually.Find the amount and the compound interest after 3 years
- Can you give me this questions ans the simple interest on sum of money for t 2 years at 10% p.a. is 1700 Find: a) The sum of money B) The compound interest on this sum for 1year payable half-yearly at the same rate
- The simple interest on a sum of money for 2 years at 10% p.a. is 1700.Find:(a) the sum of money, (b) the compound interest on this sum for 1 year, payable half-yearly at the same rate.
- On a certain sum, the compound interest in 2 years amounts to Rs.4,240. If the rate of interest for the successive years is 10% and 15% respectively, find the sum.
- AT WHAT RATE PER CENT ANNUM WILL 3000 AMOUNT TO 3993 IN 3 YEARS , THE INTEREST BEING COMPOUNDED ANNUALLY . FIND THE RATE CENT ANNUM.
- in what time will Rs. 5120 amount to Rs 7290 at a 12 1/2 % per annum , compounded annually
- the difference between the compound interest for 1 year , compounded half yearly and the simple interest for 1 year on a certain sum of money at 10% per annum is 360 . find the sum
- the difference between the simple interest and the compound interest on a sum of money for 2 years at 12% p.a. is Rs 216 . find the sum
- Calculate the amount of ₹30000 at the end of 2 years 4 months, compounded annually at 10% per annum.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number