The difference between si and ci of a certain sum of money is rs 48 at 20% per annum for two year find the principle
Asked by NIRAJ | 4th Jan, 2018, 04:15: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 5th Jan, 2018, 09:57: AM
- Amit invested an amount at the rate of 10% p.a on C.I and after two years he again invested, half of the initial amount . If he got Rs 1371.6 as interest after three years , if he invested same amount on S.I at rate of 15% p.a?
- the sum of anamount to rs 4913 in 3 years at 61/4%per annum compounded is
- What to do if time is in months eg 5 months,and we have find interest quarterly.then what to do
- Find the compound interest at the rate of10% per annum for 2 years on the principle which is two years at the rate of10% per annum given rupees 200 as the simple interest?
- find the compound interest if principal is 1000 date is 8% half yearly time is one and half year??
- 1760= 16000(1+R/100)²
- find the simple interest on₹3500 at the rate of 2 1/2%for 165 days
- Divakaran deposited a sum of ₹ 6250 in Allahabad bank for 1 year, compounded half-yearly at 8% per annum. Find the compound interest he gets.
- find the difference between the simple interest and compound interest on 24000 for 2 years at 6% per annum per annum
- If difference between compound and simple interest for 2 years at 5%Pa is RS 12 Find the sum borrowed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number