The curved area of a cone is 792 cm2 and its radius and slant height are in the ratio 4:7. Calculate its radius.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 17th Oct, 2017, 09:51: AM
Let slant height (l) = 7x and radius = 4x
Curved surface area= 792 cm2
Thus radius= 4x = 4×3 = 12 cm.
Answered by | 17th Oct, 2017, 11:51: AM
- If the slant height of a cone 12cm and radius of the base is 14 cm, then the total surface area is --------------.
- A conical cover is required for a chimney.It must be 24cm in diameter at the base and 16cm in height.Find the area of metal sheet required to make it.
- The slant height of a cone is increased by 10% if the radius remains the same find the increase in C.S.A
- There are two cones. The C.S.A of one is twice that of other. The slant height of latter is twice than that of former. Find radius of their height.
- The slant height and altitude of a conical tomb is 15m and 12m.Find the cost of the white washing it at Rs 70 per month square
- diameter of the base of a cone is 10.5cm and its slant height is 10cm. Find its curved surface area
- A conical tent is to accomodate 11 person.Each person must have 4 square metres of space on the ground and 20 cubic metres of air to breath.Find the height of the tent
- R=35 h=12 find curved surface of cone
- The slant height and altitude of a conical tomb are 15 m and 12 m respectively. Find the cost of white-washing its curved surface at the rate of Rs. 70 per m2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number