The curvature of eye lens is excessive. What does this statement any relation with thickness & focus of the eye lens. Please explain .
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 25th Dec, 2017, 06:01: PM
IF the curvature of the lens is excessive that means that the lens is thick and the thick lens has more convergence or divergence and less focal length.
Answered by Gajendra | 26th Dec, 2017, 02:09: PM
- what's myopia
- why normal can see only 25cm
- Where is the structure for bifocal lens
- Gently handle the spectacles of your grandparents and check the type of curvature in the lenses and record the observations about the vision through these lenses
- A person is unable to see distinctly the objects placed beyond 6m.Name the defect of vision he is suffering from?
- When a person is suffering from both myopia and hypermetropia, then what type of correction lenses are required?
- What is Presbyopia? How can it be corrected?
- State two main causes of person developing near sightedness. How can this defect be corrected?
- Give three differences between myopia and hypermetropia.
- The far point of a myopic person is 150 cm in front of the eye. Calculate the focal length and the power of lens required to enable him to see the distant objects clearly.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number