Subtract -2xy²+5x-3xy+2x²y-8y+7 from 3x²y+xy²-2xy+2x-3y+1
Asked by Shawn | 13th Jan, 2016, 05:00: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 13th Jan, 2016, 06:24: PM
- (4m + 5n)*2 + (5m + 4n)*2
- subtract ; 3l(l-4m+5n)from 4l(10n-3m+2l)
- X2 + 10x + 16
- Find the value of expression (x + y)2 - (x - y)2, if .
- Add the following expressions: 6m - 7n - 5p, -4m - 9n + 6p, -4m - 9n + 6p
- What should be added to to obtain ?
- From the sum of and , subtract .
- Simplify: .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number