(4m + 5n)*2 + (5m + 4n)*2
Asked by amansikandar558 | 11th Dec, 2019, 04:43: PM
(4m + 5n)2 + (5m + 4n)2
= 16m2 + 25n2 + 40mn + 25m2 + 16n2 + 40mn ... since (a + b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
= 41m2 + 41n2 + 80mn
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 11th Dec, 2019, 07:18: PM
- subtract ; 3l(l-4m+5n)from 4l(10n-3m+2l)
- X2 + 10x + 16
- Find the value of expression (x + y)2 - (x - y)2, if .
- Add the following expressions: 6m - 7n - 5p, -4m - 9n + 6p, -4m - 9n + 6p
- What should be added to to obtain ?
- From the sum of and , subtract .
- Simplify: .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number