Subsidies are treated as revenue expenditure. Give reason.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Apr, 2016, 09:14: AM
Subsidies are treated as revenue expenditure as it does not reduce the liability of the government and it does not add to assets of the government.
Answered by | 19th Apr, 2016, 11:14: AM
- What are public goods and private goods?
- What are the types of budget?
- What are the objectives of government budget?
- Define revenue budget.
- Define capital budget.
- Define tax.
- Mention any two examples of each item. i. Non-tax revenue ii. Direct tax
- What is plan and non-plan expenditure?
- What is fiscal discipline?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number