state the energy changes
1) an electric bulb
2)an electric motor
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 11th Apr, 2018, 05:14: PM
1) Electric bulb: the electrical energy heats the filament of the bulb and this gives out light. Thus the electrical energy conerts to heat energy and then to light energy.
2) Electric motor: the electrical energy rotates the motor. this energy is used to do the work.
For example: the electric motor is used in fan. When switch connected to fan is switched on the motor starts rotating which causes fan to rotate.
The electrical energy is converted to mechanical energy.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Apr, 2018, 12:14: PM
- Identify the energy possessed by a rolling stone
- State law of conservation of energy
- A child lifts a book of mass 1kg from the table to a cupboard at a height 2m from the floor .find the potential energy with respect to floor
- Mention one similarity between energy and matter
- The sequence of energy changes in hydroelectric power station is
- Is the energy spent on talking or thinking a kind of energy, give reason for your answer
- explain the change in energy of falling water in a hydro-electric power station
- define 1) gravitatioal potential energy 2) law of conservation of energy
- state the energy changes 1)burning coal 2)moving car 3)a gun shot
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number