State any two agency functions of a commercial bank.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Jun, 2016, 12:15: PM
Purchase and sale of securities and acting as trustee and executor are the two agency functions of a commercial bank.
Answered by | 29th Jun, 2016, 02:15: PM
- Services such as bill payments and locker facilities are provided by banks. What are these services called?
- Explain any four services offered by banks.
- The commercial banks are not similar to the Central bank. Justify the statement.
- <div>Why a person prefer current deposit account if no interest is paid rather some service charges are charged? </div>
- <div>Ifa person has taken insurance of fire for his company and nothing happen to its company in the future, then what will happen to the amount which he had deposited to the insurer?</div>
- <div>Why everyone prefer other accounts if such good facilities are provided by multiple option deposit account? ?</div>
- <div>What is the difference between recurring and fixed deposit account? ?</div> <div> </div>
- <div>Q.1 Which cause is responsible for the risk arising due to increase in sales tax?</div>
- <div>what do you mean by unlimited liability.</div>
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number