solve the question no.7 in detail please
Asked by sssuman097 | 18th Jul, 2020, 04:58: PM
As each students donated as much there are number of students in the class.
Let 'x' be the number of students then each student donated 'x' rupees as per the given statement.
x2 = 2401
this gives x = 49
So, 49 students donated rupees 49 each.
Answered by | 18th Jul, 2020, 09:38: PM
- what is algebraic expression
- using identities (formulae),evaluate:78×82
- divide 39x⁴ by √13x²
- Write the following in exponent form: (i) -5 a a a b b b b (ii) -2 3 3 a a b b b c
- Write the following in product form: (i) (3q)5 (ii) 3q5 (iii) 35q
- Write down the terms in the following expression: (i) -2x2y + 5xy + y3 - 7 (ii) -9xy + 5x2y - 3
- Find the coefficient of x in each of the following: (i) (2 - z)x (ii) z3x + 2y (iii) z3y + 2x (iv) x3y + 2xy + 1
- Identify like terms in the followings: -xy2, -7yx2, -6x2z2, - 18z2x2, 3x2y, 2xy2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number