sanjay orgabize a birthday party where 1/5 of his guest colleagues 1/3
where his college mats and the rest were his neighbors.
find how many office colleagues were there,
if there were 50 college mates in the party?
Asked by rikeshsindal123 | 18th Jun, 2019, 11:46: PM
Answered by Arun | 20th Jun, 2019, 10:00: AM
- What is Ratio?
- 2 numbers are in the ratio 3/2,8/3 each of these are increased by 15,they become in the in the ratio th
- Rahul have Rs.50000. He give 4:2 to his son and daughter. How much money did he give to his son and daughter?
- if A:B IS 7:5 AND B:C IS 9:14 FIND A:C
- What is the ratio of 4 minutes 54 seconds and 6 minutes and 18 second
- Ratio and proportion 7:3::2:1
- There are 30 girls and 27 more boys than girls in a school band. If 12 more boys join the band ,what will be the new ratio of the number of girls to the number of boys.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number