ICSE Class 7 Maths Ratio and Proportion
- If 1.85 m of cloth is required for a shirt, how many shirts can be made from a piece of cloth measuring 22.2 m long
- the ratio of the number of animals in zoo A to the number of animals in zoo B is 3:2.If zoo A has 24 animals
- What is Ratio?
2 numbers are in the ratio 3/2,8/3 each of these are increased by 15,they become in the in the ratio th
- Rahul have Rs.50000. He give 4:2 to his son and daughter. How much money did he give to his son and daughter?
- if A:B IS 7:5 AND B:C IS 9:14 FIND A:C
- What is the ratio of 4 minutes 54 seconds and 6 minutes and 18 second
- Ratio and proportion 7:3::2:1
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.