right or wrong in RNA nitrogen base thymine is replace by uracil
Asked by payalckharat | 22nd Oct, 2020, 05:12: PM
Three of the four nitrogenous bases that make up RNA — adenine (A), cytosine (C), and guanine (G) — are also found in DNA. In RNA, however, a base called uracil (U) replaces thymine (T) as the complementary nucleotide to adenine
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Oct, 2020, 11:53: AM
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number