I have doubt in this question:
Divide 1323 rupees among A, B and C such that B get double of what A gets and C get double of what of B gets.
Asked by ranksahoo | 27th Nov, 2017, 06:50: PM
Follow the sentence properly - 'B get double of what A gets and C get double of what of B gets'.
If A's Share = x
B's share = 2x
and C's share = 2*2x = 4x.
A's share + B's share + C's share = 1323
x + 2x + 4x = 1323
7x = 1323
x = 189 (dividing 1323 by 7)
A's share = x = 189
B's share = 2x = 378
C's share = 4x = 756
Hope you understood it.
Answered by | 27th Nov, 2017, 07:09: PM
- the third proprotional to 9 and 12 is
- the ratio of 5000:400
- find the inverse ratio of 8:13
- A bag contains ₹1, ₹2, and ₹5 coins in the ratio 5: 6: 7. If there are 90 coins in all, find the amount of money in the bag.
- Are these ratios equivalent?
- A fence post in Tina's garden is 4 feet tall. When she measured the fence post's shadow, she found that it was 12 feet long. A tree in Tina's yard had a shadow of 72 feet. How tall is the tree?
- Are these ratios equivalent? 7 infielders for every 5 outfielders to 13 infielders for every 10 outfielders.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number