Q.1(i) the speed of a train is 30 km in how long will it take to cross a signal. if its length is 25 m?
(ii) how long will a 50 m long train traveling at 72km/h take to cross a pole?
Asked by bishtbharat869 | 20th Aug, 2019, 05:42: PM
Speed of a train = 30 km/hr = 8.33 m/s
Distance = 25m
Time = ?
Time = Distance ÷ Speed = 25 ÷ 8.33 = 3.001 sec
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 20th Aug, 2019, 06:13: PM
- Mohan travels in an aeroplane at a distance of 1200 km for the first half of the distance the plane flies at a speed of 900 km per hour and to the rest of the distance is flies at a speed of 750 kilometre per hour how long does the Trip take
- 72 km/hr to m/s
- a car started from town P and travelled towards town Q at speed of 70km/hr at the same time a van started from town Q and travelled towards town P at speed of town Q town Q towns town
- A train 260 m long running at 72 km/h, crosses a bridge 240 m long. Find the time taken by it.
- 1. A train travels between two stations X and Y , a distance of 120 km and 80 minutes. It passes to a station Z , 1 hour after leaving X , what is the distance between Y and Z.
- Express a) 7 cm in metre and kilometre.
- How to find speed when time and distance is given Distance=34km/hr , Time=54hr
- In a flight of 2 hours, an airplane travels one third of the time at 760 KMPH and the remaining time at 800 KMPH . So what is the overall distance covered?
- A car X starts at 5p.m. at a speed of 60 km/h. Another car Y starts from the same point at 6:20 p.m. at a speed of 80km/h . At what time will X and Y meet each other?
- A dog runs at a speed of 100 metre in a minute . Find its speed in km/hr
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number