pythagorus thearum?how to find it?
Asked by ajitsahane11121 | 19th Sep, 2019, 01:04: PM
Please watch the below video for Pythagoras Theorem.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 19th Sep, 2019, 05:42: PM
- this is my doubt question no 6
- find the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle the other two sides of which measures 9cmand12cm
- what is the property of pytogaras
- What is phythagerous Therom? find it
- A 15m long ladder reached a window 12m high from the ground on placing it against a wall at a distance a find the distance of the foot of the ladder from the wall
- ABC is a triangle ,right-angled at C.If AB=25 cm ,AC=7cm, find BC by Pythagoras property.
- Two poles of heights 6m and 11m stand on a plane ground . If the distance between their feet is 12m find the distance between their tops
- Describe the sides of a right-angled triangle using a diagram.
- Explain Pythagoras property and its inverse theorem.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number