I 2 degree if one angle of a triangle is 42 degree and the other two angles are in the ratio 1 ratio 2 find the angles angles
Asked by rahulk7327211 | 16th Dec, 2020, 06:23: PM
Let the other two angles be x and 2x.
As per the question, 42 + x + 2x = 180
3x = 138
x = 46
Thus, the two angles are 46o and 92o.
Answered by Renu Varma | 16th Dec, 2020, 09:03: PM
- explain right angle triangle
- wHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A TRIANGLE?
- what is hypotenuse?
- PQR IS A TRIANGLE RIGHT ANGLED AT P.PQ=10CM AND PR=24CM,FIND Q?
- this is my doubt question no 6
- find the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle the other two sides of which measures 9cmand12cm
- what is the property of pytogaras
- What is phythagerous Therom? find it
- pythagorus thearum?how to find it?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number