prove that the bisector of two adjacent supplementory angles from a right angle
Asked by sbidipak | 27th Jun, 2017, 04:56: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 27th Jun, 2017, 06:09: PM
- Are interior angle and interior of an angle same?
- can you help me how to alone 11 question.
- I need answer y
- what is colinear
- The supplement of an angle is one fifth of itself . Determine angle and supplement
- Lines AB and CD intersect at O. If angle AOC+ angle BOE= 70 degree and angle BOD = 40 degree , find angle BOE and reflex angle COE
- what does subtend mean?
- A graph may be defined as a set of points connected by lines called edges. Every edge connects a pair of points. Thus a triangle with 3 edge and 3 points. The degree of a point is the number of the edges connected to it. For example, a triangle is a graph with 3 points of degree 2 each. Consider a graph with 12 points. It is possible to reach from any other point through a sequence of edges. The number of edges, e, in the graph must satisfy the condition:- a) 11 ≤ e ≤ 66 b) 11 ≤ e ≤ 65 c) 10 ≤ e ≤ 66 d) 0 ≤ e ≤ 11
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number