Prove that equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the centre.
Asked by sangeetabharti123456789 | 22nd Feb, 2022, 09:01: AM
Please click on Proof.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 22nd Feb, 2022, 09:38: AM
- Prove that the angle at the centre of a circle is twice the angle at the remaining part of the circle.
- If O is the center of the circle. FindCBD
- Find angle x, y, r
- How AC will be its diameter. Explain me please.
- Find value of x if o is center
- Prove that equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the centre.
- Prove that equal chords of congruent circles subtend equal angles at their centres
- A regular pentagon is inscribed in a circle. What angle does each side subtend at the centre?
- A regular polygon is inscribed in a circle. If a side subtends an angle of 36o at the centre, find the number of sides of the polygon. Name the polygon.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number