plz explain this diagram and alo tell what r codons
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 10th Dec, 2017, 12:10: PM
This picture says about the "Central Dogma of Life"which states that DNA makes RNA and RNA makes proteins.The process by which DNA is copied to RNA is called transcription, and that by which RNA is used to produce proteins is called translation.
A codon is a sequence of three DNA or RNA nucleotides (3 letter word) that corresponds with a specific amino acid
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 10th Dec, 2017, 07:09: PM
- what are nuclear chromosomes
- What is the difference between nucleosomes and nucleotides?
- What is the diffrence between chromosome, chromatins fibres, chromatids, and DNA?
- Deoxy ribonuclic acid?
- pls explain the term of diploid>???????????
- what is the differencebetween homologous-heterologous and homozygous-heterozygous ?
- why do humans have different from each other DNA?????
- structure of dna was discovered by whom? in what way mugup the questions
- Question:-Name the following (please answer the encircled questions)
- from which cell organelle does cell division initiates?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number