Please suggest a good topic for class 12 physics investigatory project.
Asked by sunil2791 | 14th Jun, 2017, 07:55: PM
1) An investigatory project should always be the one wherein you develop something instead of just presenting it through documentation or powerpoint.
2) Choose a topic where the above criteria is met. Experiments on electronics, semiconductor diodes and optics are the best choices one has.
3) Logic gates, transistor as a switch to control various devices, etc could be utilised to the fullest to make an investigatory project.
Hope this solves your query. All the best for your project.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 15th Jun, 2017, 11:38: AM
- What was the aim of Rutherford's alpha particles scattering experiments? Who performed the experiment? What was the main outcome of the experiments?
- Explain how Rutherford’s exp on scattering of particles led to the estimation of the size of the nucleus.
- What are the drawbacks of Rutherford's atom model?
- As per Rutherford's atom model, what is the total energy of an electron revolving in a circular orbit of radius r?
- What is the main feature of Rutherford's atom model?
- What is the main conclusion of -particles scattering experiments?
- Define distance of closest approach?
- What would change in the gold foil experiment if it was beta not alpha particles ? Would the negatively charged particles be attracted to the positive nucleus?
- In Rutherford's experiment, a thin gold foil was bombarded with alpha particles. According to Thomson's "plum-pudding" model of the atom, what should have happened?
- How is the impact parameter b defined in scattering?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number