Please provide the solution to this question
Asked by adityaahuja099 | 16th Oct, 2017, 10:41: PM
When steel balls are in the boat they will displace water because of their weight.
when steel balls are in the water they will displace water because of their volume
The density of steel ball is greater than the density of water.
The weight of water equal to volume of steel ball will be less than the weight of steel ball.
Therefore water displaced by the volume of steel ball is less than water displaced by the weight of steel ball.
Answered by Gajendra | 5th Dec, 2017, 07:10: PM
- What is the unit of density?
- What happens if the bouyant force of liquid is equal to or greater than or less than the solid object which is to be immersed into the liquid
- what is the relationship between boyant force and displaced water
- pressure at certain depth in river water is p1.,same depth in sea water is p2.which of following is correct? a)p1=p2 b)p1>p2 c)p1<p2 d)p1-p2=atmospheric pressure
- why is it easier for a person to swim in sea water than in fresh water?
- i couldn't understand relative densities
- A piece of material of mass 100 g is immersed in a measuring cylinder having water at a mark of 30 ml. The water level rises to 38ml. Calculate
- A body floats with 2/5 of volume above the surface of water calculate the density of material of the body
- What is buoyancy
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number