Please List out the weak field and strong field ligands.
Asked by Ravi Kumar | 10th Mar, 2015, 12:24: PM
Strong field ligands: CO, CN- , en, NH3 , NO-2 , NO
Weak field ligands: I- , Br- , SCN- , Cl- , F- , OH-
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 10th Mar, 2015, 03:29: PM
- why is [Fe(CN)6]3− a low spin complex even though it has a free electron?
- Sir pls explain crystal field theory with some example
- The structure of zeise's salt is a)octahedral b)tetrahedral c)square planar d) trigonal bipyramidal
- Please answer the following question and also explain the structure of CuSO4.5H2O
- A. If both Assertion & Reason are True & the Reason is a correct explanation of the Assertion. B. If both Assertion & Reason are True but Reason is not a correct explanation of the Assertion. C. If Assertion is True but the Reason is False. D. If both Assertion & Reason are False. Assertion :- The dFe–O[In[Fe(H2O)6]3+] < dFe–O[In[Fe(H2O)6]2+]. Reason :- 'H2O' is a π acid ligand.
- Write the structure of Fe(CO)5.
- How the organic compounds are used in analysis?
- On what factors the stability of a complex ion depends.
- Write the structure of trimethylaluminium.
- Write the structure of Zeises salt, Tetracarbonynickel and Ferrocene.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number