please explain reproduction health
Asked by jyostnachaubechaube | 20th Oct, 2020, 10:33: PM
Reproductive health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity, in all matters relating to the reproductive system and to its functions and processes.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 21st Oct, 2020, 10:50: AM
- How the sperm realeases
- types of tubectomy,vasectomy
- what is Mating?
- what is meant by implantation
- In human female where did fertilization occor
- What is puberty.
- Why do all organisms are no t identical but are same
- What is DNA replication? what are the steps involved in dna replication (in detail)?
- what is sexual intercource
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number