Asked by 2005bhanusharma | 6th Oct, 2020, 09:59: AM
Q.1.(b) If magnification of mirror is positive, the image formed is virtual and erect.
Q.2. (c) No matter how far you stand in front of the spherical mirror the image appears erect, the mirror is convex mirror.
Note: - Here in Q.2. the answer may have been (d) i.e. either convex or plane if it was not mentioned that the mirror in front of which the person is standing is spherical mirror. But in the question it is mentioned that the mirror is spherical mirror so the answer has to be convex mirror. Else, note that the erect image is formed by plane mirror as well. But plane mirror is not type of spherical mirror hence the answer is option (c) which is convex mirror.
Q.3. (c) Equal to 2f
When the object is placed in front of concave mirror at radius of curvature R, which is equal to twice the focal length i.e. R = 2f, the image formed in this case is real, inverted, of same size as that of object and at radius of curvature itself. Thus, the correct option is (c) i.e. equal to 2f
Note: - Please note that only one question can be answered in each post. If you need answer to the rest of the questions please crop the image for which you require the answer and post questions separately. You may also type down the question number for which you require the answer. We will help you to get it solved.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Oct, 2020, 07:47: PM
- explain snell' law.
- Refraction of light class 10 simple defination
- The refractive index of water is 4/3 and that of glass is 3/2 . The ratio of speed of light in water to the glass is
- Light enters from air into water which has a refractive index of1.33.Calculate the speed of light in water.The speed of light in air is 3.0×10^8
- What is refraction
- The refractive index of water with respect to air is 4/3 and refractive index of glass with respect to water is 9/8. Calculate the refractive index of glass with respect to air.
- Optical density is also known as?
- What is difference between mass density and optical density?
- What is absolute refractive index?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number