Observe the images formed by placing letters A to Z in front of a plane mirror. Which letters appear same even in images?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Jul, 2016, 03:49: PM
The following letters appear the same in the images: A, H, I, M, 0, T, U, V, W, X, Y.
Answered by | 25th Jul, 2016, 05:49: PM
- why do we call sun ray
- what is a reflection
- what is the role of reflector in torch?
- Light can't _ around object
- Define reflection.
- Why are plane mirrors used for self grooming?
- Why we cannot see our image in a white paper?
- On the road, you regularly see mirrors being used. Can you give any one such example?
- Can you give an example of light reflected from a transparent media?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number