Observe animals while they are taking rest and notice the movement of their abdomen. What does that movement indicate?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jun, 2016, 11:47: AM
The slow movement of the abdomen indicates that they are breathing which is a characteristic feature of all living organisms.
Answered by | 22nd Jun, 2016, 01:47: PM
- Is water,sun,moon,and stars are living things or non living things.why
- characteristics of a living being
- What happen during respiration
- What is tuberculosis
- what are the similiriteis between plants and animal?
- do water birds have hollow bones?
- what is mean human evolution
- How many teeth are present in upper and lower jaw
- Which important life characteristic is shown by the plant and bird in the below figure?
- What would happen if living organisms do not reproduce?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number