name two diseases each of silkworms, honeybees, poultry and livestock along with the agents that cause them.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 18th Sep, 2018, 08:35: PM
Disease of silkworm
1. Pebrine - Nosema bombycis
2. Bacterial flacherie- Pseudomonas aeroginosa
Disease of honeybees
1. American foulbrood- Paenibacillus larvae
2. Chalkbrood- Ascosphaera apis
Disease of poultry
1. Fowl cholera- Pasteurella multocida
2. Hexamitiatis- Hexamita meleagridis
Disease of Livestock
1. Leptospirosis- Leptospira interrogans
2. Rinderpest- Rinderpest virus
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Sep, 2018, 10:30: AM
- When did the green revolution started
- write any two exaple of food product that are obtained sith the help of microbes
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number