Name the two groups of animals which have been classified on the basis of origin of mouth.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Apr, 2016, 08:40: AM
On the basis of origin of mouth, animals are categorized into two groups; Protostomia and Deuterostomia.
Answered by | 29th Apr, 2016, 10:40: AM
- What is the exact difference between grades of organisation and symmetry? Explain with examples .
- Sir can you please explain the animal kingdom in an easy way???
- Are tetrabalstic organisms there?
- what do you mean by hierarchy?
- What is means by Animal kingdom
- write the breif account on animilia
- Write all the points for the basis of classification of animal kingdom.
- What is mesoglea?
- Differentiate between protostomia and deuterostomia.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number