CBSE Class 9 Biology Classification of Animals
Which of the following is not related to the group of animals?
The classification of animals is not based on
The outer germ layer of diploblastic animals is called
The fluid-filled space in a multicellular organism is called
- Draw a phylogenetic tree to show the natural relationship among various animal phyla.
- What is the exact difference between grades of organisation and symmetry? Explain with examples .
- Sir can you please explain the animal kingdom in an easy way???
- Are tetrabalstic organisms there?
- what do you mean by hierarchy?
- What is means by Animal kingdom
- write the breif account on animilia
- Write all the points for the basis of classification of animal kingdom.
- What is mesoglea?
- Name the two groups of animals which have been classified on the basis of origin of mouth.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number