Is the energy spent on talking or thinking a kind of energy, give reason for your answer
Asked by Patiraj078 | 11th Sep, 2018, 09:14: PM
- When we talk, our vocal card generate sound and we all know that Sound is a form of energy.
- Hence energy from our body is utilized for the vocal cord to do some work so that sound energy is generated.
- The same happens while we are thinking, complex cells in our brains transfer information and these cells interact with each other.
- For this stimulated activity, the cells need energy that we gain from the nutrition.
- This causes the brain to get some additional blood flow towards itself, hence to get additional blood flow while thinking, we need energy.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 12th Sep, 2018, 12:24: PM
- Identify the energy possessed by a rolling stone
- State law of conservation of energy
- A child lifts a book of mass 1kg from the table to a cupboard at a height 2m from the floor .find the potential energy with respect to floor
- Mention one similarity between energy and matter
- The sequence of energy changes in hydroelectric power station is
- explain the change in energy of falling water in a hydro-electric power station
- define 1) gravitatioal potential energy 2) law of conservation of energy
- state the energy changes 1) an electric bulb 2)an electric motor
- state the energy changes 1)burning coal 2)moving car 3)a gun shot
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number