in which year nepoli code is organised
Asked by rajepalyadav85 | 8th May, 2021, 09:48: PM
Do you mean to ask "In which year was the Napoleonic Code introduced?"
The the Napoleonic Code was introduced in the year 1804.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 8th May, 2021, 10:30: PM
- when french revolution was started
- what do the ideas of la patrie and le citoyen emphasize class 10 in simple words
- I want notes
- system of government in srilanka and Belgium
- what is meant by 1848revolution of liberals ?
- what is faciam
- who were Marianne and germania? What was the importance of the way in which they were potrayed
- Describe selesia
- i need question &answers
- who was Giuseppe Mazzini
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number