In a triangle ABC ,30A+6B=5C. determine angle A,AngleB and Angle C
Asked by gpnkumar0 | 5th Sep, 2016, 08:58: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 5th Sep, 2016, 10:08: PM
- If the vertex angle of an isosceles triangle is 50° ,find the other angels
- show that BX=CY.
- AD is an altitude of an isosceles triangle ABC in which AB=AC.Show that ( i )AD bisects BC (ii) AD bisects angle A.
- If the segments drawn perpendicular to the two sides of a triangle from the mid point of the third side be congruent and equally inclined to the third side, prove that the triangle is isosceles.
- If the altitudes from two vertices of a triangle to the opposite sides are equal, prove that the triangle is isosceles.
- Prove that the bisector of the vertical angle of an isosceles triangle bisects the base.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number